Animal Attacks & Dog Bite California Attorney
Each year about 4.7 million people are bitten by dogs in the U.S., and approximately 1,000 people in visit the emergency room each day due to dog bite injuries.
If you or a loved one has suffered a bite or attack from a dog or animal, please contact the Law Offices of Walter J. Wabby immediately.
What to do in case of a dog bite or animal attack
- Seek medical attention.
- Cleanse the wound with soap and warm water.
- Notify your local animal control agency about your dog bite incident. Give as much information as you can, including, the sequence of events and any information about the dog.
- Photograph the injuries resulting from the dog attack.
- Photograph the area in which the attack occurred.
- Collect contact information from all witnesses of the dog attack.
- Do not sign anything from the dog owner, insurance company, or anyone else involved in the attack.
It is important to attain legal representation as soon as possible after the animal attack. At Walter J. Wabby, we are familiar with California animal attack law and how to successfully represent and advise our animal attack victim clients. Contact us today for a free consultation.